|That screen is linked from https://godotengine.org|
It's really good information for our community - not all people want to use Unity or Unreal, because there are some law permissions and royalties. And here is a new game changer - Godot 3.0. It's so fully packed with amazing features (many changes were done since 2.0 version):
Short list of features:
- Innovative architecture that combines the best of forward rendering with the efficiency of deferred rendering.
- Physically-based rendering with full MSAA support
- Full principled BSDF with Subsurface Scattering, reflection, refraction, anisotropy, clearcoat, transmittance and more.
- Global illumination for real-time gorgeous graphics. It can also be pre-baked for beautiful results even on low end devices.
- Mid and Post processing effects including a new tonemapper that supports HDR, multiple standard curves and auto exposure, screen-space reflections, fog, bloom, depth of field and much more.
- Easy-to-use shader language based on GLSL, with built-in editor and code completion
And link for download page: